Is your building technology giving you a headache?Or perhaps it’s stopped working altogether?
We will take a pragmatic view of your smart building technology issues in high-end residential and commercial buildings. Our forward thinking approach with well-designed solutions gives a reliable and cost-effective outcome.
Do you have smart technology that needs our help?
- Is your technology becoming unreliable and unsustainable?
- Are you extending your useable space and need a technology update for an optimal internal environment and easy control of entertainment?
- Do you need increased access and security requirements to work within an existing system?
- Do you want to improve your living or working environment through balanced ventilation, heat and light control?
- Will your project need coordination and integration of smart technology across trades?
With so many products and services on the market, new products come and go. This creates much more opportunity over time for things to go wrong and for systems to stop integrating.
That’s why MODO Solutions is here for you when the technology becomes problematic or stops working. We use our technical expertise to find the specific problem and then deliver a solution. Using our wide and detailed knowledge, we are often able to design a bespoke engineering solution to dovetail into and meet your requirements. In the long run this saves cost.
Examples of our current/recent projects
- Updating a legacy designed infrastructure Flash-based control system to allow DigiLinx to continue working with the latest technology. Clients: Private residence, Essex; International hotel, Samoa.
- Designing bespoke software for automated ventilation providing improved air quality. Client: Breathing Buildings – secondary school, Herts.
- Sympathetic new lighting scheme for a church dating back to 1061AD – integration, installation and programming of 400 luminaires on a series of Dali networks. Client: The Anglican Church for the Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham, Norfolk.
So regardless of new or existing projects, give us a call for a FREE discussion of your project. If it is really urgent we will treat it as an emergency with a speedy response.
MODO Solutions is a forward thinking and collaborative association of professional consultants and contractors. Together we enable building management systems, audio-visual, lighting, ventilation and smart controls in high-end residential and commercial buildings to meet client needs and expectations. The focus is not just on creating a great install but keeping it functioning and working well over time as the inevitable software upgrades occur and technology advances.
As well as the physical install of the technology, we assess each space to ensure it best serves the needs and experience of the ultimate user. This philosophy creates the passion to drive MODO Solutions’ attention to the final user experience.
Helen and Panos Kakoullis, Brentwood, Essex
James & Sophie Teasel, Wickham Bishops
Jeremy Sheppard, Sheppard & Co, Huntingdon
Our AV & lighting services revolve around the four key phases of a project: Preplanning, Design, Project Management, Commissioning & operational use.
View our latest posts and articles regarding lighting, audio and more on our blog.
View the latest industry news regarding smart homes, automation, AV and more.